REFINANCE YOUR VA LOAN WITH LITTLE TO NO OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS
The VA has created a program called the Streamline Refinance to provide a way for current VA homeowners to lower their interest rate quickly and with less documentation required, even for those with less than perfect credit. And depending on the program, you may not have to pay anything to refinance. Plus, with The Campbell Home Team, we service all 50 states.
There are two types of programs:
An Interest Rate Reduction Loan or VA Streamline Refinance allows you to refinance your current mortgage interest rate to a lower rate than you are paying. This is only available to veterans who are refinancing their original VA mortgage and utilized their original eligibility with a minimal VA funding fee of .5%. Do you qualify? Contact us today for a free loan review and refinance consultation.
“No Cost” Streamlines let you refinance your mortgage with no out-of-pocket expenses. One option is to let the lender pay the costs in exchange for a slightly higher than market interest rate. Another option that lets you obtain market rates is to roll the closing costs into the new loan. Do you qualify for a “no cost” refinance?
Contact us today for a free loan review and refinance consultation.
BASICS OF THE STREAMLINE REFINANCE
- No assumptions are allowed.
- The veteran cannot receive any cash back.
- VA does not require an appraisal, any income or employment verifications, no credit report and no termite report, yet the mortgage must have been paid as agreed for the last twelve (12) months and must be up to date at the time of refinancing. *Each individual mortgage company may require an appraisal, verify employment or have additional requirements at their discretion.
- Any other liens must be subordinated to the VA loan.
- This loan can be done with “no out-of-pocket money” by including all costs in the new loan or by making the new loan at an interest rate high enough to enable the lender to pay the costs.