Yes or No
Are you currently in an FHA loan?
Do you want a lower rate and payment on your FHA loan – even if you owe more than your home is worth?
Would you like a mortgage with no appraisal required, lower credit requirements, and limited documentation to help you qualify?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, an FHA Streamline might be right for you! Qualify for an FHA Streamline Refinance even with less-than-perfect credit. Call 214-929-1733 or email The Campbell Home Team today for a free loan review and refinance consultation.
What Is An FHA Streamline Refinance?
The FHA Streamline Refinance Program is a refinance program from the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) which could get you a lower rate on your FHA mortgage without an extensive qualification process. Simply put, the typical refinance process is streamlined! FHA Streamline is also known as FHA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan Program.
In order to qualify, you must currently be in an FHA loan. To find out if your loan is FHA, email us today and we’ll include a free refinance consultation with your loan review.
How Does The FHA Streamline Refinance Loan Work?
- FHA Streamline is a refinance program for homeowners currently in an FHA loan.
- FHA Streamline is offered as a 5-year ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) or either a 15-year or 30-year fixed rate loan.
- No appraisal is required.
- Minimal credit requirements.
- Also Available in a No-Closing Cost FHA Streamline Refinance Option